It’s time to adorn your ecstasy with the best adornments on your big day. Of course, as, jewelry has a resilient relation with females and when it is to flaunt on the wedding day, nothing can supplant this. A bride and her musings, therefore, rates jewelry first to add a shimmer to her beauty. May it be a pre or post-wedding celebration; from jhumkaas to anklets all have their dazzle and grades in it. So, let’s have some acumen of top 5 essential jewelry in a bridal box that can add more gleams in her charm –
1. Maang Tikka – Maang Tikka decorates mid forehead that is ruled by Ajna chakra. A hook at one end of the chain and an attractive pendant on the other makes traditional Maang Tikka. The religious concept of Maang Tikka signifies the union of male and female including physical.
2. Nose ring – When it comes to bridal jewelry, nose ring cannot be missed. May it be in stud or an elaborated form along with the string, both look equally sparkling. Nose rings also hold a symbolic presentation of married life in Hindu religion.
3. Mangal sutra – Mangal sutra is added to the bonus along with necklace for a bride. Weddings are thought to be incomplete without Mangal Sutra. Black pearls of Mangal Sutra strung together in a thread along with a pendant in between signifying the eternal bond between the couples.
4. Bangles – A box full of colorful bangles has never been missed jewelry item from a bridal box. No doubt tingling sounds a handful of bangles draw the attention of all and is equally exultant.
5. Anklet and toe-ring – Anklets are not religion specific, and rather it liked by every bride. Thus, a pair of anklets is always appreciated to give your feet a sensational touch. Anklets and gold plated toe-rings (worn on the index finger of feet) are preferred together.
You are a would-be bride will feel not less than like a Goddess after wearing these 5 ‘must be’ jewelry in any of your functions.