Weddings are beautiful, exciting and fun-filled occasion that you will want to cherish forever. Although precious moments of your big-day will have an everlasting impression on you, the most effective way to capture those moments is possible only through photography. However, along with capturing the lovely moments of your big-day, why not go for pre-wedding photoshoot and add cherry on the top of the cake? Yes, you heard it right! Pre-wedding photoshoot adds more spice to your wedding moments. These shoots are fun-packed, builds a rapport between you and your fiance/fiancee, and brings the best out of you.
In today’s wedding season, pre-wedding photoshoot is the most trending concept. Couples often come up with creative ideas to make their photoshoot a perfect one. But the key factor that marks the beauty of the photoshoot is the location as it can act as a perfect background to your romantic shoot. With plenty of beautiful places out there, couples often get confused in choosing the best. Here we bring you a list of the most beautiful places that can add stars to your pre-wedding photoshoot.
- Krabi, Thailand – Krabi is the perfect destination for lovely pre-wed photoshoot. Golden sand, lush green jungle area, golden sand and scenic shipwrecks, Krabi will set the mood for your lovely photoshoot. However, this is an ideal location for couples who love the sea and the sun. You can also get a double dose of the vacation with your partner after getting done with shoot in the dawn and hitting the beach parties at dusk.
- Taj Mahal, India – Can anything is better than posing with your romantic partner in front of Universal’s symbol of love? One among the seven wonders of the world, Taj Mahal is a perfect destination to make your love eternal.
- Water Chapel, Hokkaido, Japan – Want to make your pre-wed click an icy one? Then Hokkaido is the perfect destination. Water Chapel in the Northernmost island of Japan is made purely out of ice. Everything you touch, see and even the aisle you walk on is unscathed & pure ice. However, you need to pre-book this location and open only for a month ( when snow is at its utmost beauty).
- The Northern Lights, Porjus, Sweden – Nothing can be more romantic that both of you living your moment under the stars with a breath-taking sight of the Aurora in Porjus. The vibrantly coloured phenomenon in the skies give you a stunning photoshoot.
- Santorini, Greece – The towns of Oia and Fira have become a trending hot place for pre-weds lately. The charm of these towns lie in the cubical houses that is made of lime-washed with volcanic ashes, giving you the offbeat setting for your memories.
These destinations will make your pre-wed shoot a romantic extravaganza. Check them out and also let me know if I have missed any.