Want to make your hair a crowning glory? Why not! It’s true that we all vie for it. No matter whether it’s a humid weather, the summery heat or winter winds, we want to give the best to our hair in ever-changing weather. It might come as a surprise but it is true that healthy hair reflect our healthy life.
Although certain studies suggest that genes do affect the quality of hair, however, the healthy living has the ability to overcome such conditions. One should take care of his/her hair a little more than any other part of the body. This is because while the other body parts remain covered most of the time, the hair, however, are exposed to a lot of pollution, dirt and chemicals. So here comes the top 5 tips for hair treatment:
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar: Apply a one-to-one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to hair for bouncy look. After 5 minutes, rinse it thoroughly to get rid of the apple cider smell.
- Use Baking Soda Therapy: Prepare a mixture of 3 tbsp. of baking soda with some water. After shampooing, rinse the hair with this solution. Allow it for 5 minutes before giving the final rinse. This therapy will help to remove the excess shampoo from your hair.
- Take Bottle Gourd Treatment: Extract bottle gourd juice and apply it to your hair. Keep it for half an hour and then wash it thoroughly.
- Apply Olive Oil Treatment: Olive Oil is known for giving a good conditioning and shine. Honey can be combined with Olive Oil to make results much more effective for hair. Take a small cup of olive oil. Use your hands to rub it on your hair and then shampoo after two hours.
- Take Amla care: Amla is known for giving the best hairfall remedy for normal hair. Take half a cup of ‘amla’ powder and then add to it two tablespoons of castor oil. Add one full egg and make into a smooth mixture. Apply this mixture on hair and the scalp. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair.